In the Ticker
window, you can customize the screener for various parameters Hi \ Low, Last trade, etc. make a link, bind your watchlist (in the RMB
10. Risk managementNL (NetLoss)
is the size of the current daily stop loss
(in open or closed positions), when exceeded, the platform will no longer provide an opportunity to open new positions.LFT (Loss From Top)
is a drawdown from the maximum, that is, how much a trader can lose from the earned maximum of the current day (for example: if a trader made + $ 100 in the first deal, and lost $ 50 or more in the second, then the platform will close the opportunity to open new positions to prevent the loss of the remainder of the profit).
Starting NL -
$ 30 LFT -
You can set the desired risk parameters by asking your risk manager.Autoclave positions.
If a trader exceeds the maximum NL or LFT loss in an open position, then a 1-minute timer is activated in the Messages window, after which, if the position does not return to the risk framework, Flatten will be triggered (the platform will automatically cover all market positions) and the opportunity will be closed for the account trade for the current day.
All positions are controlled by a risk manager. The basic size of the maximum daily drawdown is -5% of the deposit. In the absence of control of positions by a trader (technical, psychological reasons), the risk manager reserves the right to close positions and block the account until the end of the working day.The platform is updated every 2-3 months, you need to follow the updates!For all questions, we recommend contacting the technical support or the company's managers.
11. Notes:For stable operation of the platform you need:
1. Recommended OS Windows 10.2. Do a Refresh at every entry and before exiting, as well as when problems are detected.
3. High-quality wired Internet connection (with Wi-Fi, the platform is not guaranteed to work). The provider must have a high-quality channel to the USA / Canada.
4. Sufficient speed, min 10 Mbit \ sec worldwide.
5. The communication channel should not be busy with any torrents, downloading large files, watching online videos, streaming or other high-load processes.
6. Closing the platform must be done through the LogOff button. If the platform is closed incorrectly (for example: power outage, computer freeze, loss of Internet connection ...) during the current session, to resume the connection in the current session, you must request a Reset account from the manager in the chat.
7. Often, platform lags are in 95% of cases problems on the client's side, loss of packets between the client and the server, or problems with the trader's computer itself. We notify in advance in the chat about technical work on the server side, which may lead to unstable operation of the platform.
8. TMS and Live modes work independently of each other. But in the absence of minimal activity - at least 1 trade per month, the account is automatically closed.